Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Friday, July 29, 2005

On Melodrama, Lies, & Hypocrisy





White House press
corps member
Helen Thomas had
this to say about
the unlikely -- as in,
"ain't gonna happen"
-- white house bid of
V.P. Dick Cheney:

"The day Dick Cheney [decides] to run for president, I'll kill myself. All we need is one more liar. I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he [did]."

Really!? Make sure you validate your soul with God before checking out. As to this liar crap, everyone lies, including you. Oh, and how convenient you don't include your precious Bill Clinton, who lied about a good many things while in office to include lying to the Federal Grand Jury. Your hypocrisy astounds me!

And by the way, those words in brackets within your quote are me correcting your grammer and word usage. You need an editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home