Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Toying with the template...

Or trying to. There's still a couple of things I want to do to the template; change the location and look of my recent, and archived posts. I've managed to change the .gif's that controlled the look of their headings, but I've been unable to find a way to move them to their own boxes with similar look as the center panel. I want to over-lay smaller boxes that expand :y -ward to accomode the amount of recents, and archives, and links that fill their prospective lists, with dropshadows to give it 3-dimensional feel [though I'd settle for borders. I know how to do that]. In other words, just like the center panel expands downward with each successive post so too should the recent, archive and links boxes. I haven't been able to figure it out. But that'll change in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home