Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Saturday, October 15, 2005

African America Need Someone New to Follow...

Anyone other than Louis Farrakhan. Consider the following bit of transcript, From an interview on the Fox News Channel, Thursday, October 13, 2005:

"I was in a tiny village in Tepoztlan in Mexico on the 17th of September, 1985, and I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there on the top of which is a temple to the Mesoamerican Christ figure, Quetzalcoatl. And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain, and I was signaled from a group of persons to come, and I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohammed saying these words to me. In early September, the president met with his Joint Chiefs of Staff to plan a war. He didn't tell me who the war was against or what not, but later in the next -- early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Libya and Libya's leader, Moammar Khadafy. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place, and it did take place."

Here's some more:
On the flooding in New Orleans:

--"I heard from a very reliable source that under that levee, there was a 25-foot hole, which suggested that it may have been blown up, so that the water would destroy the black part of town, and where the whites were, it would be dry."

Or on anti-Semitism:

--"I don’t hate Jews. I honor and respect those who try to live according to the teachings of the Torah, but you can’t criticize Jewish people. If you criticize them you are anti-Semitic. If you don’t agree with what they are doing, you are anti-Semitic."

But then, anything I say to criticize you, Mr. Farrakhan, will label me as "Prejudiced", a "Hate-Monger", and just another White man who wants to keep the Black man down.

This man is so far left of left field he's in the parking lot. Which makes him very dangerous. It saddens me to think African America regards this man as a responsible leader. A man worth following... on any march.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home