Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Monday, August 22, 2005

I've Had a Blogger Revelation!!!

And I have Sashinka to thank for pointing me in the right direction [thanks for responding to my email, btw].

To change the graphic look to this basic Blogger template, I can use the photo blogging option to import my own backgrounds. What I intend to do is post each of the elements of my design to this blog, then copy the URL for each from their respective posts, and replace the old elements in the template, one by one, till my own vision is achieved.

I've had to invest in a book detailing the niceties of CSS, but that investment coupled with Sashinka's direction... well, the proof will be in the pudding, but I feel it's been worth the effort if I can stand out from the crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home