Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Haven't I Said This Already?

"Anyone who thinks peace is even remotely possible after Gaza is emptied of Jews is bereft of rational thought." No? Well how about this, "The Palestinian people will no more cease their attacks on Israel than Israel will be pushed into the sea."

Mahmoud Abbas, president of the Palestinian Authority, will not be able to rein in Hamas, Islamic Jihad, OR Hezbollah, and the ensuing confrontation that follows will result in more and more blood spilt. Gaza may even be re-taken by Israel for security's sake.

How do I know this? God has said as much! Not my specific predictions-- I am not a prophet --But definitely the bloodshed bit. This struggle has been going on since Jacob & Esau, since Isaac & Ishmael, and it won't end by giving any amount of land to the Palestinians. Land, I might add, that God Himself bequeathed to His chosen people the Israelites... The Jews.

If I haven't said it already, it's said now. And God will back me up on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home