Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Questions to Consider...

Wearing openly my 'Old Testament' Christianity with every expression of my ideological bent, why is it no one but me sees what I see? That's rhetorical, of course; no need to answer. I am, after all the only one who looks out from behind my eyes... Ergo, no one sees what I see.

Why is it my Christianity, flawed as the man who clings to it, is so offensive to those around me? My own hypocrisy looms large enough for anyone to see it, yet while I can see the truth of this why is it the rest of the world fails to see their own hypocrisies... Condemning me for the very sins their own hands work by rote?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home