Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Half" Hearted Endorsement

ER posted links to an old LP Record called "Flight F-I-N-A-L"

He's called it allegory, but I won't go that far. It's more symbolic than allegorical, and I really hesitate to label it that as it's a pretty straight-forward account-- albeit dramatized and illustrated in terms modern men and women can grasp --of life and our ultimate destination on the other side of Death.

It's worth a download and a hear.

I give this a "Half" hearted endorsement ONLY because I haven't yet had time enough to listen to "Side B"


Here's your links:

Flight F-I-N-A-L:

Side A
Side B

Thanks go out to ER.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

You're welcome. I think it's very cool, for the reasons I stated at my place.

(BTW, it's an allegory -- "the representation of abstract ideas or principles by characters, figures, or events in narrative, dramatic, or pictorial form" -- 'cause I'm almost certain, although I could be wrong, that nobody goes through an airport and flies on a jet airplane to heaven.)

:-)

But I'm glad to see you join me, even halfway, since there is a lot of disdain and mockery of it out there.

June 12, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Marshal Art said...

"'cause I'm almost certain, although I could be wrong, that nobody goes through an airport and flies on a jet airplane to heaven"

But that would be cool.

June 13, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

I'm expecting Star Trek transporter-type technology, myself.

June 14, 2007 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always heard that you have to connect through Atlanta to get anywhere.

June 15, 2007 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home