Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gone to Ground

CBS cut into our local news this evening to tell the world that ABC's Peter Jennings has died. He was 67, liberal, and biased. I refuse to speak ill of the dead but he should have known better... Cigarettes are killers.

UPDATE: Sean Hannity had nothing but nice things to say about Mr. Jennings graciousness [I won't eloborate here] so I feel compelled to qualify my statement. A man can be Liberal, and biased, and still be Gracious. This is what is meant by 'knowing why one believes as they do' while insisting one remain the perfect host. My condolences to the Jennings family. I can only wish there were fewer like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home