Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Puerto Rico Rolls Out the Welcome Mat...

...to UFO's. That's right, those daring lil' aliens in their flying machines.

[Reynaldo] Rios, a 39-year-old... local elementary school teacher who says he's been communicating with alien visitors to this U.S. territory since he was a child... won't be ignored. With the blessing of a local government desperate for tourist dollars, he's dedicated himself to building the UFO landing strip.

"I can't say exactly when they will come, but I know it will happen," Rios said. "I want to keep believing in my dreams."

--By ALEXANDRA OLSON, Associated Press

And I say, "What is a man without dreams?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home