Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Monday, October 03, 2005

Mourning in America

Everywhere I turn I hear nothing but disillusionment, weeping, and despair from Republican voters over Bush's choice of Harriet Miers to sit on the bench at the United States Supreme Court. Then I hear a mixed bag of cheers and catcalls from the left. I find it troubling that Senators Reid, Schumer, and Feinstein all but endorse her nomination. Even more troubling is Harry Reid's approval of her prior to the President's nomination. This does not bode well for the Republican party.

But the proof is in the pudding. A few controversial decisions under her belt [assuming she's confirmed] and all may or may not be well.

Just what does the President think he's doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home