Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eric is mui sick today... stomach virus/flu, who knows? Eric certainly doesn't. Just the thought of food make him nauseous, and every swallow is an effort to ...

...well, apparently just the thought of the word nauseous was enough to send me running to the bathroom. God knows I hate throwing up... now you do to. At least my stomach feels better. Now if I can only get the smell out of my sinuses. I'be already called sick for the flower shop tomorrow monrning... I should be good for TV by the afternoon.

Praise God I live where I do, and have the helps I do available to me.


10 minutes later:
Showered, teeth brushed, as much infected snot as possible expelled, and I feel much better. Only the headache remains, and that's because of my body's lack of caffeine. It almost feels as though a junky has made it through the worst of it. Tomorrow will be better.

Boy did I have a lot to day today. Hugo Chavez, MISTER Ahmadinejad... maybe I'll get around to it tomorrow, maybe not. Sorry to bore you all with my bodily evacuations.

I actually feel like I could eat now, but.... NOT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

9:10 pm

Elbows, knees, hips... every major joint ACHES.

Want to eat, but worried about throwing up again. I wonder if all of this has been brought on by my decision to stop drinking soda.

Man am I hungry.

September 20, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger benning said...

Quitting smoking is harder - I know!

Caffeine withdrawal will give you headaches. Drink tea or coffee, have some chocolate.

September 21, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home