Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Saturday, September 23, 2006

One Daisy Did Not Make It To The Show

She no doubt accepted her role as a token of farewell to one Edna Earl Prather, but while delivery was made, in the presence of mourners, this one daisy came away in the driver's hand. I've no doubt this daisy wanted to shine with her sisters; for that was her purpose, but that purpose was squandered by my careless hand. She must learn, therefore, to find contentment as best she may in brightening my own little corner of the world.

Apologies Miss Edna. Apologies little Daisy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Trabue said...

Beautiful photo and heartfelt words. What's this in regards to, may I ask?

September 25, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I delivered flowers to a viewing for Edna Earl Prather while family was present. While setting the arrangement down one daisy blossom came away in my hand. The picture is that blossom, as interpreted by my Lexmark scanner.

Not only to I work in television news, I also deliver flowers 3 mornings a week.

September 25, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Dan Trabue said...

Wow, that is rather a cool image to have come from a scanner.

September 25, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Really! I too was very impressed.

September 25, 2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home