Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Monday, October 23, 2006

Template Problems

I somehow managed to delete the HTML portion of my template this morning. I can't imagine how, but I must not have been paying attention to what I was doing. I did have a copy on Beta Drive, but it was a year old, which means all of the changes I made since then were lost, and I spent all of today rewriting the HTML.

It didn't make sense to rewrite the whole thing and not clean it up a bit, so that is what I spent much of the day doing. I've also uploaded all of my background and sidebar images to the "Pocket Full of Mumbles: Source Library" which is a bare-bones backup for articles and pictures-- should any link die, I can then link to the source library and loose nothing.

I've lost quite a few links as well. If you happen to read this, and see your link is no longer where it should be, drop me a line at ELAshley@Gmail.com. Kindly forward your Blog's Title, and URL; this will make the fix relatively painless.

5 Comments:

Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

I've been wondering what was up!

October 24, 2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

And now you know.

October 24, 2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

I thought you might have done yourself in under the strain of the absolute BS you've been having to put up with from Deceive and Delude League.

October 24, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Man, I did that once, and it took me quite a while to figure out all of my links, pics, ect.

Of course, now all of the clutter is gone. ;)

October 24, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger benning said...

I hate doing stuff like that! On the plus side: it's not usually me that's at fault. Nope! It's blogger!

Hope the blog is where you want it to be.

October 24, 2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home