Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Forced Conversion: We HATES it!

I have never liked being forced into anything... I can't imagine anyone does, for I've noticed that several people on Blogger have expressed the same. I was forced to convert to NEW Blogger. I could not do anything BUT convert because Blogger wouldn't allow nothing else.

Fortunately for me (some have not been so fortunate), my blog came out the other end relatively unscathed. The only noticeable difference is in posting comments-- Blogger seems to have lost my Profile-Pic... you know, the one that makes me look like a serial killer? Actually it's just me with my face in the scanner and a little PhotoShop...

For those of you who did not fare so well, I hope you had a copy of your template saved on your hard drive. Otherwise....

Have Fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I managed mine so far. I have a whole new template...Well, new to me anyway. I lost all my blogroll but fortunately I saved my old template to my documents so I was able to copy and paste them into the new template. I am still monkeying with it but it is almost the way I want it. I think I'm going to add some new blogs to my blogroll. I haven't added any for quite some time and I've found some lately that I enjoy.

January 28, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger benning said...

Blogger hasn't forced me yet. I suppose I'd best start preparing for that, huh?

Yeesh! I only just got my blog to show correctly on Firefox! *gulp!*

January 28, 2007 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home