Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Podcasts worth a listen...


Way of the Master Radio

January 05, 2007 - Hour 1

Show Notes:
  • Look to the East... the end might be near.
  • Is doubt the same as unbelief?
  • Is "soul sleep" heresy or just bad theology?
  • How do we know we can trust Paul?
  • Who gets taken in the rapture?
  • Does Jesus return twice?


January 04, 2007 - Hour 2

Show Notes:
  • Hey Lady... submit.
  • Explain Yourself, Missy.
  • Pat Robertson is almost batting 1000.
  • Shocking. You have to hear this witness encounter.
  • Jennifer update... she actually called back.
  • "I hate sin, but I am still tempted... am I a Christian?"

[Especially these last 7.5 minutes: Jay call's the show and learns that living the Christian life is a life-long struggle]



I've had Way of the Master Radio linked in the sidebar for a while now, but never thought to post show notes. This is a very good Christian resource. Each 50 minute download is only 11 MB's. I have dial-up and it only takes me 15 minutes for an hour of good Christian teaching.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home