Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blog Changes?

Judging from the responses I've received lately I'm thinking of changing my blog's title to:


Eric Hates the World
.....And Everything In It


At least-- in proper context --it would be scriptural.

I checked availability, and I could do it. Check out my first post!



....................:: note ::....................

This is of course nothing more than a simple demonstration of "Constructive Sarcasm"...... Those with little or no Biblical understanding (and more than a few of those who do) would not understand.

Many of you out there need to sit astride a shorter horse.

....................:: fini ::....................


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MSU gal said...

As you know, there's a God-appointed time for everything... including hate. (Ecc. 3:1-15)

February 07, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Al-Ozarka said...

You might consider changing "...and everything in it..." to "...and everything associated with it...".

After all...we are IN the world...just not OF it.

But we get your drift...and you are, of course, correct.

IMHO.

February 08, 2007 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home