Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Questions to Consider...

There was a halo around the not-quite-full moon last night. It was an immense halo... an immensely beautiful halo. I stood freezing in the driveway staring heavenward in awe. What does it matter that science accurately describes the conditions for such phenomenon? Who set the conditions in motion? Who wrote and established the laws that govern the physical universe? And lunar halos? And why does the Law of Gravity have no effect on frozen moisture in the sky?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I once witnessed an equally awe inspiring atmosheric phenonoma. I was working at a factory in an airplane hangar, when all of the workers simultaneously stopped working to gaze on a vivid pink sky. I blogged about this once.

I truly believe that at that particular moment, every man in that building believed in God.

January 30, 2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home