Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hi, I'm Winston Smith, from Oceana. We met in 1984

Police Chief Wants Surveillance Cameras in Houston Apartments

Really!? And to think Bush only wanted to tap your phone!

Houston’s police chief, Harold Hurtt, proposed placing surveillance cameras in apartment complexes, downtown streets, shopping malls, and even private homes as a way of combatting crime with a shortage of police officers.

Said Harold, last Wednesday during a regular briefing before reporters: "I know a lot of people are concerned about Big Brother, but my response to that is if you are not doing anything wrong, why should you worry about it?"


uhhh... Because I won't be able to walk around naked any more? Because I won't be able to shower, or take a dump? Because it'll pretty much kill my sex life?

How did this dim bulb make Police Chief?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home