Pocket Full of Mumbles

What's done is done, and this puppy's done. Visit me over at Pearls & Lodestones

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Among Eric's Many Other Interests...

I don't remember the boy's name, but he's the son of a woman who used to work with me at the station. She wanted photos of her son for his potential modeling career, and I just happened to have the nicest camera in the production room.

I can't say how the career turned out, but the photo turned out far better than I had anticipated. The giant satellite dishes in the background, and this stalwart young boy standing his ground. Can't stop the signal...

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

"Float like a butterfly..."

October 06, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Nice pic.

October 06, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Ms.Green said...

Cute kid. Doesn't seem real thrilled that he's being photographed... lol

October 06, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home